What is your favorite thing about Atlanta?
My favorite thing about Atlanta is the quality of life and the emerging business atmosphere that I have experienced since living here. Having lived and worked in a number of major cities in the US, Atlanta is a wonderful place to raise a family and enjoy all the wonderful things that Atlanta has to offer. From a business perspective, Atlanta continues to attract and support leading companies, making this a rapidly growing, exciting, diverse and emerging marketplace.
What is the biggest opportunity for Atlanta tech companies?
I think the biggest opportunity for technology companies in the Atlanta area is to capitalize on the many positive changes that are taking place that make this and exciting area to grow your business, including:
- A cost effective market to attract and retain talented employees
- A city with a healthy mix of diverse industries
- Access to leading academic institutions and resources
- An active venture capital community
- A growing number of small, medium as well as multi-national organizations with access to global customers
- Growth in companies focusing on emerging technology products and services
Where is your favorite place to entertain clients/partners?
My favorite place to conduct business is Blue Ridge Grill. Having grown up in New England, the low-key atmosphere, separate porch (where you can truly carry on a conversation) makes you feel like you are in a restful mountain setting. Blue Ridge Grill delivers consistently exceptional food with wonderful service.