Porter Novelli Names Five Partners
Leaders are selected from New York, Washington D.C., Atlanta,
London and Amsterdam
NEW YORK, June 5, 2007 – Porter Novelli today announced the selection of five new partners: Lisa Davidson; Wendy Hagen; Brad MacAfee; Wayne Moretto; and Frank Peters. All five join the agency’s senior-most leadership team.
“We are delighted to announce our 2007 partners, who are recognized and respected across the agency for their leadership vision and innovation. These individuals take an ownership view of our business, going above and beyond to provide outstanding service to our clients, our people and the agency,” said Helen Ostrowski, chief executive officer. “Each of these new partners has made a significant contribution to Porter Novelli’s success, and their selection as partners recognizes the important role they’ll play in the agency’s future.”
Partner selection is based upon a candidate’s performance and leadership, including the ability to motivate and inspire. Following is brief background on the new partners:
• Lisa Davidson serves as the head of Porter Novelli New York’s health care client group and has more than 18 years’ experience in marketing communications. In her 15-year tenure at Porter Novelli, Davidson has led numerous global health care clients and demonstrated particular expertise in creating consumer and professional health campaigns.
• Wendy Hagen leads the Strategic Planning & Research group in Washington, D.C., Leveraging more than 20 years of integrated marketing experience on the client and agency side, Wendy’s role is to develop insightful strategies and campaign measurement and evaluation.
• Brad MacAfee has more than 15 years’ experience developing communications and business development strategies for companies, targeting the small-and medium-sized business (SMB) market. Since joining Porter Novelli in 2000, MacAfee has worked with both global Fortune 100 and early stage clients. In addition to his SMB responsibilities, MacAfee also leads accounts for technology clients based in Atlanta.
• Wayne Moretto is finance director for Porter Novelli’s Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region. Based in London, Moretto brings more than 20 years’ experience in financial management, primarily in the marketing services industry.
• Frank Peters is managing partner of Porter Novelli’s office in The Netherlands. With his leadership, Porter Novelli was recognized by the Holmes Group as Benelux Agency of the Year in 2006. Peters has extensive experience in managing high profile brands and leading corporate strategy development, as well as experience in corporate reputation management, crisis management and cause-related marketing.
About Porter Novelli
Porter Novelli is one of the world’s leading public relations agencies and is represented in all major markets. With a focus on effective stakeholder communications and adopting a holistic, media-neutral approach, Porter Novelli develops public relations programs that deliver value and impact to its clients’ business. Porter Novelli was founded in Washington, D.C., in 1972 and is a part of Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE: OMC) (www.omnicomgroup.com). Omnicom is a leading global advertising, marketing and corporate communications company. Omnicom’s branded networks and numerous specialty firms provide advertising, strategic media planning and buying, digital and interactive, direct and promotional marketing, public relations and other specialty communications services to over 5,000 clients in more than 100 countries. For more information, please visit www.porternovelli.com.
Jodi Moss, Porter Novelli
+ 1 212 601 8125